Producers Guild of America Awards 2000
The 12th PGA Golden Laurel Awards, honoring the best film and television producers of 2000, were held at The Century Plaza Hotel in Los Angeles, California on March 3, 2001. The nominees were announced on January 10, 2001.
|12th Annual Golden Laurel Awards|
|Date||March 3, 2001|
|Location||The Century Plaza Hotel, Los Angeles, California|
|Presented by||Producers Guild of America|
|Best Producer(s) Motion Picture:||Gladiator – Branko Lustig and Douglas Wick|
Winners and nomineesEdit
- Gladiator – David Franzoni, Branko Lustig, and Douglas Wick
Most Promising Producer in Theatrical Motion PicturesEdit
PGA Hall of Fame - Motion PicturesEdit
- The West Wing – John Wells, Aaron Sorkin, Thomas Schlamme, Llewellyn Wells, Christopher Misiano, Alex Graves, and Michael Hissrich
- Sex and the City – Darren Star, Michael Patrick King, John P. Melfi, and Jenny Bicks
- Death of a Salesman – Brian Dennehy, Patricia Clifford, and Marc Bauman
Most Promising Producer in TelevisionEdit
PGA Hall of Fame - Television ProgramsEdit
New Media AwardEdit
New Technology AwardEdit
- McNary, Dave (10 January 2001). "PGA Golden Laurel noms come of age". Variety. Archived from the original on 22 September 2017. Retrieved 22 September 2017.
- Snow, Shauna (6 March 2001). "Arts And Entertainment Reports From The Times, News Services And The Nation's Press". Los Angeles Times. Archived from the original on 11 November 2012. Retrieved 23 September 2017.
- "PGA Award Winners 1990-2010 - Producers Guild of America". www.producersguild.org. Retrieved 27 August 2017.