|Look up process, processes, or processing in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A process is a set of activities that interact to achieve a result.
Process may also refer to:
- Process (John Cale album), 2005
- Process (Candy Lo album), 2007
- Process (Sampha album), 2017
- Process (anatomy), a projection or outgrowth of tissue from a larger body
- Process (computing), an instance of a computer program being executed
- Process (iOS application), non-linear editing photography software for iOS devices
- All pages with titles containing process
- The Process (disambiguation)
- Process philosophy
- "Part of the Process", a song by Morcheeba
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Process.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.