|Look up principe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Príncipe is the smaller of the two major islands of São Tomé and Príncipe lying off the west coast of Africa.
Principe may refer to:
- Il Principe, a political treatise
- Principe (surname), an Italian surname
- Principe (Genoa Metro), Italy, a station
Príncipe may refer to:
- Príncipe Province, São Tomé and Príncipe
- Príncipe (Ceuta), Spain
- Castle del Príncipe (Havana), a colonial castle in Havana, Cuba
- Pedrosa del Príncipe, a municipality of Castile and León, Spain
- Puebla del Príncipe, a municipality in Castile - La Mancha, Spain
- La Revancha Del Príncipe Charro, the second album released by the Mexican band Panda
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Principe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.