This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Pretty Wild is a luxury lingerie brand from the Netherlands, founded in 2011 by Firouzè Akhbari. The company was acquired in 2015 by Sparotica SPQR Limited (formerly MRH Sparotica Groupe).
Richard Kisembo (Chief Executive Officer)
|Products||Lingerie, Bra’s, Panties, Garter (stockings)’s, Corset’s, Hosiery, Bikini’s, and Perfume|
|Owner||SpaRotica SPQR Limited|
2011—2015: Foundation YearsEdit
In 2011, Firouzè Akhbari crafted Atelier lingerie pieces for limited clients, garnering Lady Gaga as a client. Pretty Wild presented its first broadly distributed lingerie collection which featured lace from France and Italy in 2013.
The following year, the company secured a longtime Private label production agreement with Moldova based lingerie manufacturer Olga Ceban Apparel with the assistance of The United States Agency for International Development.
In December 2015, Pretty Wild filed for bankruptcy. Sparotica SPQR (formerly MRH SpaRotica Groupe) acquired Pretty Wild for an undisclosed sum and began expanding its retail, with a planned 40 stores and China e-commerce over a five years.
The inaugural Pretty Wild campaign debuted in Fall 2013, and was shot by famed photography duo Ronald Stoops & Inge Grognard. Ronald Stoops & Inge Grognard are notable in supporting established and emerging Benelux designers, including members of the Antwerp Six: Dries Van Noten, Dirk Bikkembergs, Walter Van Beirendonck, Dirk Van Saene and Martin Margiela.
- "MRH SPAROTICA Groupe adquiere la compañía de lencería de lujo Pretty Wild" [MRH SPAROTICA Groupe Acquires Pretty Wild luxury lingerie company] (in Spanish). Spain: Punto & Seguido / Intima Moda Magazine. 10 May 2016. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "MRH SpaRotica Groupe - Company Snapshot". The Business of Fashion. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "New Brand Pretty Wild Lingerie: Sexy, Sophisticated & Luxurious". Underlines Magazine. August 8, 2013. Retrieved January 10, 2018.
- "List of Newly Incorporated /Registered Companies and Companies which have changed Names" (PDF). The Government of Hong Kong Companies Registry. Retrieved 2 February 2018.
- "MRH SpaRotica Groupe: Private Company Information - Bloomberg". Bloomberg L.P. Retrieved 8 February 2018.
- "Pretty Wild lingerie!" [Pretty Wild lingerie!] (in Dutch). Netherlands: Koffietijd. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- Van de redactie (21 August 2014). "Lingerieontwerpster Firouze Akhbari: Vurig en Pretty Wild" [Lingerie Designer Firouze Akhbari: Ardent and Pretty Wild] (in Dutch). Netherlands: De Stad Amersfoort. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Annual Report Year Four FY2014" (PDF). USAID. Retrieved 6 February 2018.
- "Koffietijd bij de Fashionweek Amsterdam" [Coffee Time at Fashion Week Amsterdam] (in Dutch). Netherlands: Koffietijd. 28 January 2015. Retrieved 7 February 2017.
- "Pretty Wild Lingerie Autumn/Winter 2015-2016" [Pretty Wild Lingerie Autumn/Winter 2015-2016] (in Dutch). Netherlands: Glamour. 27 January 2015. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- Laffite, Michel Pierre (12 December 2015). "Het Eide Van Pretty Wild LIngerie Is Het Begin Van Firouzè" [The End of Pretty Wild is the Beginning of Firouzè] (in Dutch). Netherlands: Linda Magazine. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "Insolvenz Pretty Wild Lingerie B.V." [Insolvency of Pretty Wild Lingerie B.V.] (in Dutch). Netherlands: Faillissement Dossier. 22 October 2015. Retrieved 20 December 2017.
- "MRH Makes First Intimates Acquisition". License Global. License Global. December 14, 2015. Retrieved January 14, 2018.
- "Pretty Wild Lingerie Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Amsterdam Fall Winter 2015". Fashion One. Fashion One. March 22, 2015. Retrieved January 6, 2018.
- "Holland's Next Top Model Aflevering 4" [Holland's Next Top Model Episode 4] (in Dutch). Netherlands: Holland’s Next Top Model. 25 September 2016. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Holland's Next Top Model" [Holland's Next Top Model] (in Dutch). Netherlands: TV Guide Holland. 25 September 2016. Retrieved 10 December 2017.
- "Pretty Wild Lingerie Fall 2013 AD Campaign". The Impression. The Impression. December 4, 2017. Retrieved January 6, 2018.
- "Inge Grognard // Ronald Stoops". Dazed & Confused. Dazed & Confused. October 14, 2010. Retrieved January 21, 2018.