|Look up predator or predation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A predator is an animal that kills other animals to eat.
Predator or The Predator may also refer to:
Entertainment and mediaEdit
Films and spin-offsEdit
- Predator (franchise)
- Predator (fictional species), the extraterrestrial species featured in the film
- Predator (film), 1987 film that established the franchise
- Predator 2, 1990 film
- Alien vs. Predator (film), 2004 film
- Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, 2007 film
- Predators (film), 2010 film
- The Predator (film), 2018 film
- List of Predator comics
- Predator (novel series)
- Predator (video game)
- Predator (Cornwell novel), by Patricia Cornwell
- Predator (Smith novel), by Wilbur Smith
- The Predator (novel), a book in the Animorphs series
- Predator, the first novel in the Isaac Asimov's Robots in Time series
- Predator (album), by Accept
- The Predator (Ice Cube album), and its title track
- The Predator (EP), by Ice Nine Kills
- The Predators (Japanese band)
- The Predators (Australian band)
- Patrick Côté (fighter) (born 1980), Canadian mixed martial artist, nicknamed "The Predator"
- Don Frye (born 1965), American mixed martial artist, nicknamed "The Predator"
- Michael Gomez (born 1977), professional boxer, nicknamed "The Predator"
- Horace Hogan (born 1965), American professional wrestler with the ring name "The Predator"
- Sylvester Terkay (born 1970), American professional wrestler with the ring name "The Predator"
- Chase Young (born 1999), American football player, nicknamed "The Predator"
- Francis Ngannou (born 1986), French-Cameroonian mixed martial artist and current UFC Heavyweight Champion, nicknamed "The Predator."