Power Home Remodeling Group
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
Power Home Remodeling is an American corporation headquartered in Chester, Pennsylvania that provides services predominantly related to energy and cost-saving exterior remodeling products such as replacement windows, roofing and vinyl siding.
Chester, Pennsylvania, U.S.
|Founder||Jeff Kaliner, Adam Kaliner|
|Corey Schiller, Co-CEO & Partner, Asher Raphael, Co-CEO & Partner, Timothy G. Wenhold, CIO and Partner|
|Products||Windows, siding, entry doors, roofing, attic insulation, gutters and gutter protection, solar panels.|
|Revenue||US$ 700 million (2018)|
Number of employees
Power Home Remodeling was founded in 1992 and experienced rapid growth in the last 6 years under the tenure of Corey Schiller and Asher Raphael, the company's current co-CEOs. In 2018, Qualified Remodeler listed Power as the largest residential re-roofer and the third largest home remodeling firm in the United States. In the last nine years, Power has grown from $100 million to $700 million in annual revenue.
Power Veterans InitiativeEdit
Power Veterans Initiative (PVI) is an independent department within Power that is dedicated to helping veterans establish careers after the military.[non-primary source needed] Through one-on-one mentorship and a robust cultural support structure, PVI works to recruit and integrate veterans into Power’s core business operations. As of 2019, 13% of all new hires at Power and 8% of its workforce (6% increase since 2016) are military veterans and veteran spouses. In addition to expanding Power's veteran hires, PVI works with similar veteran empowerment driven programs across the country to educate veterans about the resources and opportunities available to them.
- "Power Home Remodeling Group". Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "BBB Business Profile | Power Home Remodeling Group, LLC | Reviews and Complaints". www.bbb.org. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "PA: Home Remodeling Company Will Relocate HQ to Chester, Create More Tham 250 Jobs | Trade and Industry Development". Tradeandindustrydev.com. 2011-01-13. Retrieved 2012-04-27.
- "2017 Top Performers by Project Categories | Remodeling Industry News | Qualified Remodeler". Remodeling Industry News | Qualified Remodeler. 2017-08-11. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "TOP 500 | Remodeling Industry News | Qualified Remodeler". Remodeling Industry News | Qualified Remodeler. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "Power Home Remodeling". Inc.com. Retrieved 19 June 2019.
- "PVI | Power Home Remodeling". Power Home Remodeling. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "Can investing in veterans be profitable? This man wants to prove it". Washington Post. Retrieved 2018-07-01.