Por ella soy Eva
Por Ella Soy Eva (International Title: Me, Her... and Eva!, / Lit: For Her, I’m Eva) is a Mexican telenovela produced by Rosy Ocampo for Televisa based on the Colombian soap opera En los tacones de Eva.
|Por ella soy Eva|
|Based on||En los tacones de Eva|
by Elkin Opina, Fernán Rivera, and Juan Carlos Troncoso
|Directed by||Benjamín Cann|
|Creative director(s)||Florencio Zavala|
|Opening theme||"Por ella soy Eva" by Jaime Camil|
|Ending theme||"No Me Dejes Ir" by Lucero Hogaza León|
|Country of origin||Mexico|
|No. of episodes||166|
|Executive producer(s)||Rosy Ocampo|
|Original network||Canal de las Estrellas|
|Picture format||NTSC (480i)|
|Audio format||Stereophonic sound|
|Original release||February 20 –|
October 7, 2012
|Preceded by||Una familia con suerte|
|Followed by||Porque el amor manda|
Starring Lucero, Jaime Camil, Jesús Ochoa, and Patricia Navidad as the main protagonists; with the first actresses Leticia Perdigón and Helena Rojo as the co-protagonists; while Mariana Seoane, Marcelo Córdoba, Luis Manuel Ávila, and Roberto Ballesteros as the main antagonists. With the stellar performances of Carlos de la Mota, Pablo Valentín, Tiaré Scanda, Dalilah Polanco, Ferdinando Valencia and the first actors Manuel Ojeda and Carlos Bracho; with the special participations of Christina Pastor, Martha Julia, Latín Lover, Eduardo Santamarina, Otto Sirgo, Fabiola Guajardo, María Isabel Benet, and Susana Zabaleta.
On February 20, 2012, Canal de las Estrellas started broadcasting Por ella soy Eva weeknights at 8:15pm, replacing Una familia con suerte. The last episode was broadcast on October 7, with Porque el Amor Manda replacing it the following day. Production of Por Ella Soy Eva officially started on November 15, 2011.
As part of the 2012–2013 schedule, Univision confirmed a primetime broadcast of Por ella soy Eva. The first promo was broadcast on June 10, 2012. Prior to the premiere, a sneak peek was shown on July 10.
On July 16, Univision started broadcasting Por ella soy Eva weeknights at 8pm/7c, replacing one hour of Un Refugio para el Amor. The last episode was broadcast on March 8, 2013, with Porque el amor Manda replacing it on March 11.
Juan Carlos Caballero Mistral (Jaime Camil) is a busy man working in Grupo Imperio. He is a womanizer who can never get enough. Juan feels he just enjoys the company of women. Everyone in the industry feels he is just a man who plays with women's feelings. But when Helena Moreno Romero (Lucero), a single mother of one son and an ex-employee of Grupo Imperio, enters Juan Carlos' life, he begins to have feelings for Helena, something he has never felt before. Helena regains her position at Grupo Imperio and starts a huge project. They fall helplessly in love with each other and plan to marry and start a family with Helena's son Eduardo (Lalito). Although, given his background, Helena hates Juan Carlos Caballero and Juan Carlos pretends he is Juan Perón, son of an Argentinian ambassador. Helena finds this out and is heartbroken. She feels Juan tricked her and was looking for another "adventure,"and also feels he tried to steal the project she had been working hard on. Later Plutarco Ramos Arrieta (Marcelo Cordoba) frames him for embezzlement. While in his car, Juan Carlos hears the police sirens. He is chased by the police until he falls of a cliff and his car explodes. Thinking he is dead, the authorities publicize the message that Juan Carlos is dead. Helena is mourning and feels she will never forget her great love for him. Meanwhile, Juan Carlos is still alive but in hiding. He meets Mimi de La Rosa (Patricia Navidad) and they become extraordinary friends. He tells her his whole story and how he must clear his name. Mimi helps him transform from Juan Carlos Caballero to Eva Maria Leon Jaramillo viuda de Zuloaga. He watches out for Helena and her son while trying to find evidence to clear his name. Although it becomes a very different and difficult life being a lady, Juan Carlos starts to realize his mistake and the consequences of being a womanizer. Eva/Juan applies for a job as Helena's assistant. She/he gets the job and at first, does not get along well with Helena. But soon they become the best of friends. Plutarco falls in love with Helena and becomes Juan's (biggest) enemy. Plutarco proposes to Helena, and Helena accepts. Although Plutarco had a wife, Antonia Reyes de Ramos (Christina Pastor) who died of a heart attack, he also has an ex-lover, Rebeca Oropeza (Mariana Seoane). Rebeca becomes his worst enemy; she is determined to ruin their relationship. But Juan is crushed and gives Helena every reason to hate Plutarco. As Eva, Juan will regain Helena's love, clear his name and realize his dream of being married and having a family with her.
- Lucero as Helena Moreno Romero de Caballero
- Jaime Camil as Juan Carlos Caballero Mistral / Eva León Jaramillo viuda de Zuloaga
- Helena Rojo as Doña Eugenia Mistral de Caballero
- Patricia Navidad as Mimí de la Rosa "De la Rose" / Emeteria Jaramillo
- Mariana Seoane as Rebecca Oropeza Pérez
- Leticia Perdigón as Doña Silvia Romero Ruíz de Moreno
- Jesús Ochoa as Don Adriano Reyes Mendieta
- Marcelo Córdoba as Don Plutarco Ramos Arrieta
Also as mainEdit
- Ferdinando Valencia as Luis Renato Caballero Camargo
- Manuel Ojeda as Don Eduardo Moreno Landeros
- Carlos Bracho as Don Modesto Caballero
- Carlos de la Mota as Santiago Escudero del Real
- Pablo Valentín as Fernando Contreras
- Tiaré Scanda as Marcela Noriega de Contreras
- Luis Manuel Avila as Onésimo Garza Torres-Treviño
- Gabriela Zamora as Angélica Ortega Pérez
- Dalilah Polanco as Lucia Zarate
- Geraldine Galván as Jennifer María del Rocío Contreras Noriega
- Daniel Díaz de León as Kevin José Contreras Noriega
- Nikolas Caballero as Eduardo "Lalito" Moreno Romero
- Enrique Montaño as Daniel Merino
- Ilse Zamarripa as Claudia Caballero Camargo
- Priscila Avellaneda as Vero
- Ivonne Garza as Cindy
- Marisol Castillo as Jacqueline
- Guadalupe Bolaños as Nelly
- Roberto Ballesteros as Lic. Rául Mendoza
- Héctor Ortega as Don Richard Fairbanks
- Susana Zabaleta as Doña Eva María León Jaramillo viuda de Zuloaga / Doña Yadira Rivers
- Roger Cudney as Mr. Keaton
- Laura Carmine as Camila de Fairbanks
- Julio Bracho as Dagoberto Preciado
- Maria Isabel Benet as Carmen Camargo
- Adrián Uribe as Isidro “Chilo” Chávez
- Christina Pastor as Antonia Reyes Mendieta de Ramos
- Arturo Carmona as Mario Lizárraga
- Manuela Ímaz as Patricia Lorca Beristáin
- Luis Gatica as Gustavo
- Eduardo Santamarina as Diego Fonticoda
- Martha Julia as Samantha Millan
- Shaila Dúrcal as Cecilia Montiel Rivadeneyra
- Fabiola Guajardo as Paola Legarreta
- Otto Sirgo as Don Jesús Legarreta
- Latín Lover as Maximiliano "Gino" Montes
TVyNovelas Awards 2013Edit
|Best Telenovela of the Year||Rosy Ocampo||Won|
|Best Lead Actress||Lucero||Nominated|
|Best Lead Actor||Jaime Camil||Nominated|
|Best Female Antagonist||Mariana Seoane||Nominated|
|Best Male Antagonist||Marcelo Córdoba||Won|
|Best Young Lead Actor||Ferdinando Valencia||Won|
|Best Co-star Actress||Patricia Navidad||Won|
|Best Co-star Actor||Jesús Ochoa||Won|
|Best First Actress||Helena Rojo||Nominated|
|Best First Actor||Manuel Ojeda||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Actress||Tiaré Scanda||Nominated|
|Best Supporting Actor||Pablo Valentín||Nominated|
|Best Original Story or Adaptation||Pedro Rodríguez, Alejandra Romero and Humberto Robles||Nominated|
|Best Direction of the Camaras||Benjamín Cann and Rodrigo Zaunbos||Won|
Los Favoritos del PúblicoEdit
|Favorite Telenovela||Por ella soy Eva by Rosy Ocampo||Nominated|
|Favorite Couple||Lucero and Jaime Camil||Nominated|
|The Most Beautiful Women||Lucero||Nominated|
|The Most Handsome Guy||Ferdinando Valencia||Nominated|
|Favorite Slap||Lucero slapping Jaime Camil; When Helena and Juan Carlos are at the delegation)||Nominated|
|Favorite Kiss||Lucero and Jaime Camil||Nominated|
|Favorite Finale||"Por Ella Soy Eva" by Rosy Ocampo||Won|
- "Me, her...and Eva". televisainternacional.tv. Retrieved November 16, 2015.
- "Superstars Lucero and Jaime Camil Return to Univision in a Hilariously Endearing Love Story with a Twist - "Por Ella Soy Eva" - Univision". Univision. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Estreno de la telenovela "Porque el amor manda"". starMedia. Archived from the original on 2 April 2015. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "'Por ella soy Eva' inicia grabaciones en foro". esmas.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Jaime Camil cambia de sexo por Lucero en "Por Ella Soy Eva"". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Videos del Upfront 2012 - 2013 - Univision, Telefutura y Galavisión". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Extras en Video de Telenovelas - Novelas y Series en Univision". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Todo un Don Juan con un gran secreto". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Helena Moreno vive en un mundo de hombres". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Videos de Telenovelas - Novelas y Series en Univision". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Videos de Por Ella Soy Eva". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Videos de Por Ella Soy Eva". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Avances de Por Ella Soy Eva". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- ""¡Cristooo!" ¡Por Ella Soy Eva se acaba en Univision!". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Porque El Amor Manda llega muy pronto a Univision". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.[permanent dead link]
- "Univision's 'Por Ella Soy Eva' delivers 3.7 Million Total Viewers - Ratings - TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "'Por Ella Soy Eva' Finale Reaches 8.8 Million Viewers and Makes Univision No. 1 Network among Adults 18-49 and Adults 18-34 - Ratings - TVbytheNumbers.Zap2it.com". TVbytheNumbers. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Revista TVyNovelas". Revista TVyNovelas. Archived from the original on 5 September 2013. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Ellos son los nominados a los Premios TVyNovelas 2013, ¿cuál es tu favorito?". Univision.com. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Lista de ganadores de los Premios TVyNovelas 2013 en México". starMedia. Archived from the original on 2015-06-22. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Revista TVyNovelas". Revista TVyNovelas. Archived from the original on 4 September 2013. Retrieved 30 March 2015.
- "Revista TVyNovelas". Revista TVyNovelas. Archived from the original on 3 July 2013. Retrieved 30 March 2015.