|Look up pony in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pony is a small horse.
Pony, PONY or ponies may also refer to:
Arts and entertainmentEdit
- Pony (dance), a dance popular in the 1960s
- Pony (film), a 2002 Canadian short film by Ed Gass-Donnelly
- The Ponys (band), an American rock band
- Pony (Spratleys Japs album) (1998), the only album by the English psychedelic rock band Spratleys Japs
- Pony (Rex Orange County album), a 2019 album by English musician Rex Orange County
- "Pony" (Ginuwine song), a 1996 single
- "Pony" (Kasey Chambers song), a 2004 single
- "Pony", on the 1972 album I’m the One by Annette Peacock
- "Pony", on the 2019 album Baby on Baby by DaBaby
- "Ponies" (short story), a short story by Kij Johnson
Businesses and brandsEdit
Various small units of fluid volume, particularly beer, are referred to as "pony", from the diminutive size:
- In bartending terminology, 1 U.S. fl oz (30 ml); 2/3 of a shot
- Pony bottle, a small cylinder of breathing gas strapped to a diver's main tank for emergency use
- Pony bottle (beer), a 7 U.S. fl oz (207 ml) bottle size popular in the United States
- Pony glass, a 140 ml glass, originally quarter pint: 5 imp fl oz (142 ml)
- Standard size in Australia; see Beer in Australia#Sizes.
- Pony keg, a beer keg containing 8 US gallons of fluid
- All pages with titles containing pony
- Pony Express, a U.S. rapid-mail service before the advent of railroads
- Pony car, a class of car similar to the Ford Mustang
- Pomy (disambiguation)
- PONIE, a project of Perl
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pony.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.