Polygraff was a quarterly anthology of short stories in science fiction, fantasy, horror, pulp, cyberpunk, and other genres of speculative fiction. It was available in print since 2009. As of July 2010, Polygraff had completed its first volume of publication, consisting of 4 issues.
|Categories||Anthology of short stories in science fiction, fantasy, horror, pulp, and other genres of speculative fiction.|
|First issue||June 2009|
|Final issue||January 2012|
|Company||Polymancer Studios, Inc.|
The contents of Polygraff included short stories, an editorial, publication reviews and interviews. The magazine featured an in-depth interview with Gor author John Norman in Volume 1, Issue No. 2. This was the only known interview with Mr. Norman currently in print (at that time).
Polymancer magazine, another publication by the company that produces Polygraff.
- "Editorial." Polygraff. Volume 1 Issue 2. 2010, p 2.
- "John Norman interviewed in Polygraff magazine: Controversial science fiction author grants exclusive interview to Canadian speculative fiction anthology" Science Fiction Buzz http://www.sciencefictionbuzz.com/john-norman-interviewed-in-polygraff-magazine-controversial-science-fiction-author-grants-exclusive-interview-to-canadian-speculative-fiction-anthology.html Retrieved 23 July 2010.
- Polygraff Volume 1, Issue No. 1 (2009)
- Polygraff Volume 1, Issue No. 2 (2010)
- Polygraff Volume 1, Issue No. 3 (2011)
- Polygraff Volume 1, Issue No. 4 (2012)