|Full name||Piteå Idrottsförening|
|Ground||LF Arena |
The sports club was formed on 24 May 1918 but did not take up men's football until 1920 when they united with their local rival club IFK Piteå, which then was dissolved. The women's team was founded in 1985. Piteå IF's female section is currently playing in the highest league, Damallsvenskan, which it reached for the first time in 2009.
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
The club plays their home matches at LF Arena.
- Jens Kärrman (27 October 2018). "Piteå tog första guldet efter dramatik" (in Swedish). Dagens nyheter. Retrieved 27 October 2018.
- "Piteå IF". Damfotboll. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "Pitea Summer Games 2015". International Sports Entertainment Agency. Retrieved 4 May 2016.
- "Truppen" (in Swedish). Piteå IF. Retrieved 15 December 2018.
- "2017 Piteå IF" (in Swedish). Swedish Football Association. Retrieved 26 April 2016.