|Look up Pisa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pisa is a city in Tuscany, Italy.
Pisa or PISA may also refer to:
- Penang International Sports Arena, Malaysia
- Primary Industries South Australia, defunct South Australian government agency whose merges formed PIRSA
- Programme for International Student Assessment, an OECD survey
- The Protein Interfaces, Surfaces and Assemblies server, a bioinformatics web application
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles containing Pisa
- All pages with titles containing Pisas
- Francisco de Pisa (1534–1616), Spanish historian and writer
- Calcedonio Di Pisa (1931-1962), member of the Sicilian Mafia
- Pissa (disambiguation)
- Pizza (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pisa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.