The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (January 2021)
Pioneer Square Labs (PSL) is an American startup studio and venture capital fund, founded in 2015 and is based in Seattle, Washington. PSL develops and tests new business ideas and creates new companies out of the successful ones. As of February 2021, Pioneer Square Labs was recognized as one of the top startup studios based on website traffic to its top 3 portfolio companies.
|Industry||Startup Studio, Venture Capital Fund|
|Founded||October 1, 2015Seattle, WAin|
Number of employees
- LumaTax, a sales tax compliance tool for small business owners 
- Ad Lightning, an advertising analytics platform for publishers 
- JetClosing, a title insurance and escrow company 
- Boundless Immigration, a tool for helping people navigate the United States immigration system 
- Taunt, a company creating engaging experiences around live esports
- TraceMe, a fan engagement platform for athletes and celebrities 
- Joon Care, a teletherapy practice providing mental health care for youth and young adults 
- Soper, Taylor. "Top Seattle investors raise $12.5M for new 'startup studio' Pioneer Square Labs". GeekWire.
- Soper, Taylor. "Seattle startup studio Pioneer Square Labs raises new fund to bankroll more companies". GeekWire.
- Lerman, Rachel. "Pioneer Square Labs aims to turn ideas into businesses". The Seattle Times.
- Kronenberger, Craig (2021-02-23). "Top Startup Studios by Website Traffic". Medium. Retrieved 2021-03-26.
- Levy, Nat. "Pioneer Square Labs spinout LumaTax raises $2M from Madrona, Greycroft". GeekWire.
- Stewart, Ashley. "Autoplay-ad-killing startup Ad Lightning raises $2M and hires ex-Cheezburger CEO". Puget Sound Business Journal.
- Soper, Taylor. "JetClosing raises $2.3M from Trilogy and Maveron to digitize the real estate closing process". GeekWire.
- Levy, Nat. "Startup led by ex-Amazon manager and Obama tech policy guru raises $3.5M to navigate the 'opaque, intimidating, and high-stakes' immigration process". GeekWire.
- Cooke, Sam. "Esports fan competition platform Taunt raises $1.75m". Esports Insider.
- Badenhausen, Kurt. "Russell Wilson Launches Mobile App To Connect Fans With Celebrities". Forbes.
- "Joon Care Raises $3.5 Million to Address the Urgent Need for Accessible Mental Health Care for Teens and Young Adults". www.prnewswire.com. Retrieved 2020-12-16.