Pioneer Square Labs
Pioneer Square Labs (PSL) is an American startup studio and venture capital fund, founded in 2015 and is based in Seattle, Washington. PSL develops and tests new business ideas and creates new companies out of the successful ones. 
|Industry||Startup Studio, Venture Capital Fund|
|Founded||October 1, 2015Seattle, WA in|
Number of employees
- Soper, Taylor. "Top Seattle investors raise $12.5M for new 'startup studio' Pioneer Square Labs". GeekWire.
- Soper, Taylor. "Seattle startup studio Pioneer Square Labs raises new fund to bankroll more companies". GeekWire.
- Lerman, Rachel. "Pioneer Square Labs aims to turn ideas into businesses". The Seattle Times.
- Levy, Nat. "Pioneer Square Labs spinout LumaTax raises $2M from Madrona, Greycroft". GeekWire.
- Stewart, Ashley. "Autoplay-ad-killing startup Ad Lightning raises $2M and hires ex-Cheezburger CEO". Puget Sound Business Journal.
- Soper, Taylor. "JetClosing raises $2.3M from Trilogy and Maveron to digitize the real estate closing process". GeekWire.
- Levy, Nat. "Startup led by ex-Amazon manager and Obama tech policy guru raises $3.5M to navigate the 'opaque, intimidating, and high-stakes' immigration process". GeekWire.
- Cooke, Sam. "Esports fan competition platform Taunt raises $1.75m". Esports Insider.
- Badenhausen, Kurt. "Russell Wilson Launches Mobile App To Connect Fans With Celebrities". Forbes.