|Look up pinto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pinto is a Portuguese surname.
Pinto may also refer to:
Biology and engineeringEdit
- Pinto bean, a type of mottled bean
- Pinto horse, a horse coat color that consists of large patches of white and another color
- Ford Pinto, a subcompact car manufactured by the Ford Motor Company for the North American market
- Temco TT Pinto, a jet-powered, tandem two-place primary trainer aircraft used by the United States Navy
- Pinto (film), a 1920 American comedy western film directed by Victor Schertzinger
- Gallo pinto, a dish traditional to Nicaragua and Costa Rica consisting primarily of beans and rice
- Conspiracy of the Pintos, a rebellion against Portuguese rule in Goa, India in 1787
- María Pinto, a town and commune in Chile
- Palo Pinto County, Texas, United States
- Pinto Martins International Airport, Brazil
- Rodovia Carvalho Pinto, a highway in Brazil
- Estádio Governador Magalhães Pinto or Estádio Mineirão, a football stadium in Brazil
- Pint, a unit of measurement
- Pinta (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.