Alexander Lukasz Jogalla (born June 3, 1991), best known as Pico Alexander, is an American stage, film, and television actor.
Alexander Lukasz Jogalla
June 3, 1991
Alexander was born in New York City, New York, United States, and raised in Park Slope, Brooklyn. His parents, Magdalena Deskur and cinematographer Lukasz Jogalla, are Polish immigrants. His grandfather is actor Jerzy Jogałła, and his great-grandfather was journalist Jerzy Turowicz. His name, "Pico", is a childhood nickname. He graduated from Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School.
He played Esai Morales, the brother of the lead character, in A Most Violent Year (2014), and Sonny Cottler, a Jewish fraternity president, in James Schamus's Indignation (2016), opposite Logan Lerman. In 2017, he played Trey Wandella in the Netflix Original War Machine and starred as Harry, Reese Witherspoon's character's love interest, in the romantic comedy film Home Again.
- "Profile". Chimtic.netfirms.com. Archived from the original on 2015-07-09. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- Soloski, Alexis (November 20, 2014). "Actors in 'Punk Rock' Tap Into Teenage Alienation". Nytimes.com. Retrieved October 29, 2017.
- "Alexander Jogalla". Archived from the original on July 8, 2015. Retrieved July 7, 2015.
- "Aleksander Łukasz "Pico" Jogałła (M.J. Minakowski, Genealogia potomków Sejmu Wielkiego)". Sejm-wielki.pl. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- "Rising Star Pico Alexander Talks Social Media, Bioluminescence and Taking Risks". Huffingtonpost.com. 2015-06-05. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- "For the Record" (PDF). Static1.squarespace.com. Retrieved October 29, 2017.
- "Rutgers Theater Company and George Street Playhouse Present "Our Town" | Mason Gross School of the Arts". Masongross.rutgers.edu. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
- "Pico Alexander, Noah Galvin, Kristine Nielsen and More to Lead Signature's WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER". Broadwayworld.com. Retrieved 2016-01-30.
|This article about a United States film actor or actress born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|