Photometry can refer to:
- Photometry (optics), the science of measurement of visible light in terms of its perceived brightness to human vision
- Photometry (astronomy), the measurement of the flux or intensity of an astronomical object's electromagnetic radiation
- Spectrophotometry, the measurement of spectral distribution along with the flux or intensity
- A photometric study, sometimes also referred to as a lighting "layout" or "point by point"
- Photometric stereo, a computer vision technique for estimating 3D shape from one or more images.