Philippine Stock Exchange Tower
The Philippine Stock Exchange Tower is an office skyscraper in One Bonifacio High Street, Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. The building has 30 floors above ground level. It serves as the new headquarters and unified trading floor of the Philippine Stock Exchange.
|Philippine Stock Exchange Tower|
The PSE Tower in Bonifacio Global City
|Location||One Bonifacio High Street, |
5th Avenue cor. 28th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
|Cost||₱ 3.5 Billion|
|Owner||Philippine Stock Exchange|
|Roof||114.41 m (375.36 ft) |
|Floor area||41,389 m2 (445,507.49 sq ft)|
|Design and construction|
|Architecture firm||Handel Architects together with Leandro V Locsin Partners. and GF & Partners Architects.|
|Developer||Ayala Land Premier|
|   |
It was designed by US-based Handel Architects, in collaboration with Leandro V Locsin Partners and GF & Partners Architects. The building is characterized as an all-glass, grade A level building. It is occupied by the stock brokers and trading managers of the PSE.
The construction of the PSE Tower was originally planned in 2004, but hurdles such as location, naming rights, and the building's design put this plan on hold until 2008, when the building became part of the One Bonifacio High Street Project, a mixed-use development in BGC, costing ₱30 billion overall.
Groundbreaking was held in 2012, and it was topped off in 2017, before being opened in early 2018.
Smaller than the previous trading floors, as trades became more computerized, the PSE Tower has a unified trading floor from both traders of the Ayala Tower One in the Makati Central Business District and the Philippine Stock Exchange Centre in Ortigas Center, Pasig.
It will house retail shops in the mezzanine and ground floors.
- "New Philippine Stock Exchange Tower, Taguig". Emporis.com. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- "The Philippine Stock Exchange Tower in BGC: 8 Things To Know". Themanilaproject.com. 21 February 2018. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- Ablan, Paul Johnson. "Building Feature: One Bonifacio High Street". Kmcmaggroup.com. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- Pauline Lacanilao. "The New Stock Exchange Tower: An "Odd Sculptural Piece" in the Middle of BGC". Spot.ph. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- "Philippine Stock Exchange BGC - BGC Office for Rent". Ayalandoffices.com.ph. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- "Property developer to pay P2B for 1.2-ha Fort Boni lot". GMA News Online. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- Visconti, Katherine. "Ayala unveils 'biggest investment' in one area". Rappler.com. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- "PSE starts trading in new headquarters". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 22 January 2019.
- themanilaproject (2018-02-21). "The Philippine Stock Exchange Tower in BGC: 8 Things To Know". The Manila Project. Retrieved 2019-03-27.