Philibert Jones (born 12 November 1964) is a former international footballer from Trinidad and Tobago who played as a striker. He is currently the Assistant Coach at United Petrotrin in the TT Pro League.
|Full name||Philibert Theodore Jones|
|Date of birth||12 November 1964|
|Place of birth||San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|United Petrotrin (Assistant)|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
|2008–||United Petrotrin (Assistant)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Jones also played at international level, and participated at a number of tournaments including the 1989 Caribbean Championship, and the 1991 CONCACAF Gold Cup. He also appeared in FIFA World Cup qualifying matches.
- "Philbert Jones". Soca Warriors. Retrieved 22 August 2009.
- "The Year in American Soccer, 1996". US Soccer Archives. Retrieved 22 August 2009.
- "Caribbean Championship 1989". RSSSF. Retrieved 22 August 2009.
- "1991 MATCHES - NORTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA AND CARIBBEAN". RSSSF. Retrieved 22 August 2009.
- Philibert Jones – FIFA competition record
- George Caulkin (19 April 2008). "Grateful Kenwyne Jones climbs towards goal". The Times.
- Simon Bird (19 April 2008). "Kenwyne: Football saved me a call-up". The Daily Mirror. Retrieved 22 August 2009.
|This biographical article related to Trinidad and Tobago association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|