Peter Brown (ice hockey)
Peter Brown (born May 21, 1954) is a retired American professional ice hockey defenseman. He was selected by the Atlanta Flames in the 7th round (118th overall) of the 1974 NHL Entry Draft, and was also selected by the New England Whalers in the 3rd round (43rd overall) of the 1974 WHA Amateur Draft.
May 21, 1954|
Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.
|Height||6 ft 2 in (188 cm)|
|Weight||190 lb (86 kg; 13 st 8 lb)|
Fort Wayne Komets
118th overall, 1974|
43rd overall, 1974|
New England Whalers
Awards and honorsEdit
|All-ECAC Hockey Second Team||1973–74|||
|All-ECAC Hockey Second Team||1974–75|||
|All-ECAC Hockey First Team||1975–76|||
|AHCA East All-American||1975–76|||
- Toledo Blade - January 15, 1979 – Page 23 – Brown Goes to Komets for Netminder
- "ECAC All-Teams". College Hockey Historical Archives. Retrieved May 19, 2013.
- "Men's Ice Hockey Award Winners" (PDF). NCAA.org. Retrieved June 11, 2013.
- Peter Brown career statistics at EliteProspects.com
- Peter Brown career statistics at The Internet Hockey Database
|Awards and achievements|
| ECAC Hockey Player of the Year
|This biographical article relating to an American ice hockey defenseman is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|