This article does not cite any sources. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Perisur (also Centro Comercial Perisur) is a shopping mall located in the Coyoacán borough in southern Mexico City at the intersection of Insurgentes Avenue South and the Anillo Periférico, next to the UNAM main campus in Ciudad Universitaria and to the upscale Jardines del Pedregal neighbourhood. The shopping centre became the first and largest shopping mall in total area in Mexico when it opened in 1980.
|Location||Pedregal, Mexico City, Mexico|
|No. of stores and services||270|
|No. of anchor tenants||3|
|Total retail floor area||4,800,000 sq ft (450,000 m2)|
|No. of floors||2|
- Over 230 stores of clothing, jewellery, toys, accessories and much more.
- Over a dozen restaurants of all kinds
- Over 25 fast food restaurants
- IMAX screen and 19-screen movie theatre Cinépolis.
- Liverpool department store
- El Palacio de Hierro department store
- Sears department store
- Mixup, the largest record stores in Mexico.