The Perani Cup was an annual award given out at the conclusion of the Central Collegiate Hockey Association regular season to the player who finished with the most 'stars-of-the-game' points in CCHA play. While each school named a Perani Cup Champion, the official CCHA winner was the player who had the highest point total amongst all conference teams. points were calculated as 5 for a number one star, 3 for a number two star, and 1 for a number three star. Any player on the game roster was eligible to be star and only games between CCHA opponents would be counted towards the Perani Cup Standings. The three stars for each game are nominally selected by members of the home-team press.
|Given for||the player on each team who receives the most three stars of the game honors in CCHA play|
|Most recent||Brady Hjelle|
- "CCHA Awards". College Hockey Historical Archives. Retrieved 2013-07-26.
- "Heeter Wins Perani Cup for Ohio State". Ohio State Buckeyes. Retrieved 2013-07-26.
- "LSSU goalie Jakaitis wins the Perani Cup". Michigan College Hockey. 2006-02-28. Retrieved 2013-07-26.
- "College Hockey: This Week in the CCHA: Jan. 17, 2008". USCHO.com. 2008-01-17. Retrieved 2013-07-26.
- "The CCHA is going away, but its history will have a final resting place". USCHO.com. 2013-03-06. Retrieved 2013-07-26.