|Look up pentagon or Pentagon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pentagon is a five-sided polygon.
Pentagon may also refer to:
- The Pentagon, the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense in Arlington County, Virginia, US
- Sanford Pentagon, an indoor sports arena in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
- Pentagon (Brussels), the historical city centre of Brussels, delimited by the "small ring"
- Pentagon (Wiesbaden), the historical city centre of Wiesbaden, Germany
- Pentagon Shopping Centre, a shopping centre in Chatham, Kent, England
- Pentagon bus station, a defunct bus station located within the Pentagon Shopping Centre
- Pentagono del Buontalenti, in Livorno, Italy
- Pentagon (computer), a Soviet clone of the ZX Spectrum computer
- Bamboo Pentagon, a mythical secret headquarters of the Viet Cong