Pennsylvania Route 362
Pennsylvania Route 362 (designated by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation as PA 362) is a 5.3-mile-long (8.5 km) state highway located in Tioga County, Pennsylvania. The western terminus is at U.S. Route 6 in Shippen Township. The eastern terminus is at Route 660 near Wellsboro in Delmar Township.
|Maintained by PennDOT|
|Length||5.341 mi (8.596 km)|
|West end||US 6 in Shippen Township|
|East end||PA 660 in Delmar Township|
PA 362 begins at an intersection with US 6 in the community of Ansonia in Shippen Township, heading south on two-lane undivided Pinecreek Road. The route heads through forested areas of mountains, running to the east of Pine Creek. The road curves southeast away from Pine Creek and turns to the east. PA 362 continues into agricultural areas with some homes, passing to the north of Wellsboro Johnston Airport. The route enters Delmar Township and runs through more farmland before reaching its eastern terminus at PA 660.
The entire route is in Tioga County.
|Shippen Township||0.000||0.000||US 6 – Coudersport, Wellsboro||Western terminus|
|Delmar Township||5.341||8.596||PA 660 – Wellsboro||Eastern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Bureau of Maintenance and Operations (January 2016). Roadway Management System Straight Line Diagrams (Report) (2016 ed.). Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. Retrieved July 4, 2016.
- Tioga County (PDF)
- "New Route Number". The Wellsboro Agitator. September 10, 1941. p. 6. Retrieved July 27, 2018 – via Newspapers.com.
- Google (April 5, 2011). "overview of Pennsylvania Route 362" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved April 5, 2011.
- Tioga County, Pennsylvania Highway Map (PDF) (Map). PennDOT. 2011. Retrieved April 5, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- Pennsylvania (Map). Cartography by Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. Harrisburg, Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. 2010.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pennsylvania Route 362.|
- Kitsko, Jeffrey J. (2021). "PA 362". Pennsylvania Highways. pp. 351–400. Retrieved December 21, 2011.