Pennsylvania Route 105
|Drexel Avenue, Eagle Road, Wynnewood Road|
Map of Delaware County in southeastern Pennsylvania with SR 1005 highlighted in red
|Length||3 mi (5 km)|
|South end||US 1 / Drexel Road in Upper Darby Township|
|PA 3 in Haverford Township|
|North end||SR 3046 / County Line Road in Haverford Township|
In 1987, a Location Referencing System (LRS) was established to define roadways that the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation deemed important. The system added the concept of a quadrant route, a road given a uniform four digit number between 1000 and 4000 that was unique per county. Quadrant routes would only be signed in little white markers placed at major intersections. With the creation of the LRS; Drexel Avenue, Eagle Road, and Wynnewood Road were assigned the number of 1005.
The entire route is in Delaware County.
|Upper Darby Township||0.0||0.0||US 1 (Township Line Road)||Southern terminus of SR 1005|
|Haverford Township||0.4||0.64||SR 1004 (Steel Road)||Eastern terminus of SR 1004|
|0.7||1.1||SR 1002 (Manoa Road)||Western terminus of SR 1028|
|1.0||1.6||PA 3 (West Chester Pike)|
|1.7||2.7||SR 1016 (Lawrence Road)||Eastern terminus of SR 1007|
|2.2||3.5||SR 2005 (Darby Road)|
|2.3||3.7||SR 1011 (East Darby Road)||Northern terminus of SR 1011|
|2.9||4.7||SR 1003 (Earlington Road)||Northern terminus of SR 1003|
|3.0||4.8||SR 1001 (Haverford Road)||Formerly part of PA 201|
|3.3||5.3||SR 3046 (Wynnewood Road/County Line Road)||SR 3046 continues into Lower Merion Township|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Directions to Wynnewood Road & County Line Road, Ardmore, Pennsylvania from Drexel Road & Township Line Road, Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania (Map). Cartography by NAVTEQ. Google Maps. Retrieved 2008-08-28.
- "Location Referencing System (LRS) -- Definitions, Uses, and Testing" (PDF). PennDOT. 2007-07-10. Retrieved 2009-08-13.
- 1991 Delaware County Map, Sheet 1 (PDF) (Map). PennDOT. Retrieved 2009-08-13.
- Delaware County Roads Map (PDF) (Map). PennDOT. Retrieved 2009-07-29.
- 1940 map of Pennsylvania, back side (PDF) (Map). PennDOT. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2011-07-18. Retrieved 2007-08-27.