|Elevation||7 m (23 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle Registration||AP05 (Former)|
AP39 (from 30 January 2019)
Important facts about PedapudiEdit
It is a typical Godavari beautiful pastoral villages with full of paddy fields as far as eye can see. It is a nodal Mandal centre and 18 surrounding villages come under it.
- Ramalayam/market area/Bus station
- Kama cheruvu
- Gandhi memorial high school
- Gandhi bomma centre
- Police station
- State bank of India
- Government hospital
- Chandrika Cloth stores
- "New 'AP 39' code to register vehicles in Andhra Pradesh launched". The New Indian Express. Vijayawada. 31 January 2019. Retrieved 9 June 2019.
- "Mandal wise list of villages in East Godavari district" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. National Informatics Centre. Archived from the original (PDF) on 21 January 2015. Retrieved 8 March 2016.
- Falling Genomics.Peddapudi
- "Peddapudi Pincode". citypincode.in. Retrieved 28 February 2014.
|This article about a location in East Godavari district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|