Pearson G. Jordan (23 October 1950 – 28 March 2020) was a Barbadian sprinter. He competed in the men's 100 metres at the 1976 Summer Olympics. Jordan competed for the Louisiana State University Tigers from 1976 to 1979. He was part of the championship 4 × 400 m relay in 1979.
|Born||23 October 1950|
|Died||28 March 2020(aged 69)|
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Pearson Jordan Olympic Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 18 April 2020. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- Two former LSU athletes pass away from COVID-19 complications
- Another former LSU track athlete dies due to coronavirus
- Ex-LSU two-sport star Orlando McDaniel, ex-Tiger sprinter Pearson Jordan have died of novel coronavius
- Olympian Pearson Jordan passes away from COVID-19
|This biographical article relating to Barbadian athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|