|Release||April 28, 2020[better source needed]|
|Genre(s)||Turn-based strategy, 4X|
Players can either choose one of already existing factions; each consisting of diverse attributes, or create a faction of their own to establish themselves in Eos. In the game, players explore new worlds and new star systems filled with uncoverable secrets followed by numerous dangerous aspects. Players also build cities and make key decisions; such as expanding influence through diplomacy or declaring war and prepare for battle on either land or in space, all depending on individual play-styles.[better source needed]
Pax Nova was developed by GreyWolf Entertainment under Mike Domingues. The game was announced on October 15, 2018 for PC. The game was released in Steam's Early Access in late 2019 and then fully released in April 2020.
A review from TechRaptor praised the 4X gameplay and the unit customization mechanic. However, criticism was directed towards the game's graphics, diplomacy mechanic, sound design, and other technical problems.
- "Pax Nova is now available!". Steam. 28 April 2020. Retrieved 15 August 2020.
- Galekovic, Filip. "ICEBERG GIVES FIRST LOOK AT NEW 4X STRATEGY PAX NOVA". Game Watcher. Retrieved 16 April 2019.
- Tarason, Dominic (2018-10-12). "Pax Nova takes on multiple layers of future 4X strategy soon". Rock, Paper, Shotgun. Retrieved 2023-01-14.
- "Pax Nova Review". TechRaptor. 2020-05-05. Retrieved 2023-01-14.
- "Pax Nova looks like a beautiful combination of Stellaris and Alpha Centauri". Destructoid. 2019-04-04. Retrieved 2023-01-14.
- "Pax Nova - Announcement Trailer". IGN. Retrieved 8 April 2019.
- "Pax Nova entra oggi in accesso anticipato". IlVideogioco.com (in Italian). 2019-05-09. Retrieved 2023-01-14.
- "Pax Nova, la nostra recensione". IlVideogioco.com (in Italian). 2020-04-28. Retrieved 2023-01-14.