Patricia Price is managing director and co-founder of the global public relations and digital marketing firm 8VA Music Consultancy. Price was previously the Executive Director of Portland Piano International and the Classical Product Manager for Allegro Media Group managing classical record labels.
Price studied at Willamette University where she received her Bachelor of Music in piano performance and Bachelor of Arts in philosophy in 2004. After graduating she was awarded a Fulbright Assistantship to study and work in Vienna, Austria for one year. After her return, Price worked at Allegro Media group for five years where she managed the classical division and acted as executive producer for over 75 albums. She received her MBA from Willamette in 2009 and that same year became Executive Director of Portland Piano International, a non-profit organization which presents recitals featuring pianists such as Murray Perahia  and Vladimir Feltsman  in addition to providing master classes.
In 2012, Price founded 8VA Music Consultancy (previously the New York branch of Inverne Price Music Consultancy) with James Inverne. 8VA is global public relations and digital marketing firm for classical musicians and organizations whose clients include Lang Lang, Anne Akiko Meyers, Beijing Music Festival, and Shanghai Symphony Orchestra. She manages the company with her husband, Matt Herman.
- "Patricia Price '04, MBA '09". Willamette University. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Patricia J. Price". All Music. Retrieved 30 June 2016.
- "Portland Piano International: Looking forward, looking homeward". The Oregonian. 2011-08-07. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Vladimir Feltsman to perform on Portland Piano International series". The Oregonian. 2014-01-06. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "Day 252: Portland Piano International". 365 Things to do in Portland. 2010-12-08. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- McQuillen, James (2012-10-24). "Classical review: Paul Lewis opens Portland Piano International season". The Oregonian. Retrieved 4 July 2016.
- "James Inverne Gets Into the Mgmt Biz". Musical America. Retrieved 1 July 2016. (subscription required)
- "Clients and Projects". 8VA Music Consultancy. Retrieved 1 July 2016.
- "About Us". 8VA Music Consultancy. Retrieved 1 July 2016.