The references in this article are unclear because of a lack of inline citations. (January 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pat Mullen, Irish actor and writer, was born Patrick C. Mullen in 1885 and died around 1976.
Mullen was a native of Inishmore, County Galway. He emigrated to Boston, Massachusetts, in 1904. His daughter, the actress Barbara Mullen (1914–1979), was born in Boston. He returned to Inishmore in time to participate in Robert Flaherty's Man of Aran. Pat Mullen not only acted in the film, but was also credited as assistant director.
- Man of Aran, Faber and Faber, 1934
- Hero Breed, Faber and Faber, 1936
- Irish Tales, Faber and Faber, 1938
- Come Another Day, Faber and Faber, 1940
- Galway Authors, Helen Mahar, 1976.
|This article about an Irish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|