|Look up pash in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pash (1950–1988) was Indian poet.
Pash may also refer to:
- Pash, a passionate romantic kiss, see French kiss
- Pash (album), a 1998 album by Kate Ceberano
- "Pash" (song), a 1997 song by Kate Ceberano
- Pash (software), a PowerShell open source reimplementation
- Pash, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Pseudoangiomatous stromal hyperplasia, a proliferation of breast mesenchyme of uncertain significance
- Pash, an obsolete term for Easter
People with the surname Pash:
- Boris Pash (1900–1995), United States Army officer
- Jeff Pash (1916–2005), Australian rules footballer
- Jim Pash (1948–2005), American musician and recording artist
- Florence Pash (1862–1951), British portrait painter
- Martin Pash (1883–1920), Australian rules footballer
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pash.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.