Parole de flic
|Parole de flic|
|Directed by||José Pinheiro|
|Produced by||Alain Delon|
|Written by||Philippe Setbon, Frédéric H. Fajardie|
|Music by||Pino Marchese|
|Cinematography||Richard Andry, Jean-Jacques Tarbès|
|Edited by||Claire Pinheiro|
Daniel Pratt (Alain Delon) is a former police officer living on an African island. When he learns that his daughter has been murdered in Lyon, he returns to France to avenge her, and brutally kills the perpetrators one by one.
Philippe Setbon was the initial scriptwriter, but left the project before completion; the final script was written by Frédéric H. Fajardie and edited by Pinheiro and Delon. Shooting took place in and around Lyons, and in the People's Republic of Congo for African scenes.
The song "I Don't Know", played over the closing credits, is sung by Alain Delon and Phyllis Nelson.
Parole de flic was a big hit in France, with admissions of 2,517,875.
- Der Panther (1985), Filmlexikon, Zweitausendeins.de, retrieved 25 December 2014 (in German)
- Casting, Parole de flic, AlloCiné, retrieved 25 December 2014 (in French)
- Anecdotes, Parole de flic, AlloCiné, retrieved 25 December 2014.
- Ginette Vincendeau, Stars and Stardom in French Cinema, London/New York: Continuum, 2000, ISBN 9781441130266, p. 193
- "COP'S HONOR". British Board of Film Classification. British Board of Film Classification. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- "Grand Opening Today -- A Special Presentation". Manila Standard. Standard Publishing, Inc. 22 May 1987. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- Soriano, Luciano (25 May 1987). "Alain Delon as star and director [sic]". Manila Standard. Standard Publishing, Inc. Retrieved 26 December 2018.
- Renaud Soyer, Parole de flic, Box Office Story, 7 March 2006 (in French)
|This article related to a French film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|