This article contains wording that promotes the subject in a subjective manner without imparting real information. (November 2013)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)
|Location||Baku Boulevard, Baku, Azerbaijan|
|Opening date||20 July 2010|
|Developer||Baku Plaza Ltd|
|Owner||Baku Plaza Ltd|
|No. of stores and services||99|
|Total retail floor area||17,000 m2 (180,000 sq ft)|
|No. of floors||6|
|Parking||Parking lot for 550 cars|
The mall is located less than a mile away from Sahil Metro station of Baku Subway and Government House of Baku. It consists of six floors, including two underground floors. The general area of the mall is 17,000 square metres. It also has a parking lot for 550 automobiles. The mall was built by Baku Plaza Ltd. for $41.5 million on 7,500 square metres of land. The mall contains about 99 stores ranging from 50 square metres to 370 metres in size, one large 1,207 square metre supermarket, 6 hall movie theatre, planetarium and 3D cinema, "Happy Land" children's playground, photo studio, VIP restaurants overlooking the Baku Bay of Caspian Sea, bowling halls, food courts, etc. The first and second floors feature luxury shops and cafes. The mall has various restaurants offering Turkish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Mexican and Azerbaijani cuisine. The opening of the mall was attended by President Ilham Aliyev and his family. Since its opening the mall has created over 700 jobs.
- ""Park Bulvar" Trade and Rest Center opens". Archived from the original on March 7, 2012. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "Baku new trade centre 'Park Bulvar' to be put into operation on 28 May". Abc.az. May 20, 2010. Archived from the original on October 3, 2011. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "PRESIDENT ILHAM ALIYEV OPENS PARK BULVAR TRADE AND REST CENTER". Archived from the original on July 6, 2011. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "Azerbaijan President opens park bulvar trade and rest center". Trend.az. July 20, 2010. Archived from the original on July 31, 2010. Retrieved November 16, 2010.
- "Azerbaijani President opens Park Bulvar trade and rest center". APA. July 20, 2010. Archived from the original on July 31, 2010. Retrieved November 16, 2010.