Paras may refer to:
- Parshvanatha, 23rd Tirthankara of Jainism
- Paras Shah, former Crown Prince of Nepal
- Andre Paras, Filipino actor and son of Benjie Paras
- Benjie Paras, Filipino actor and former professional basketball player
- Paras Khadka (born 1987), Nepalese cricketer
- Kobe Paras (born 1997), Filipino basketball player and son of Benjie Paras
- Paras (film), a 1971 Hindi film
- Parachute Regiment (United Kingdom), a unit in the British Army, known as "the Paras"
- Parash Pathar, the name for philosopher's stone in India
- Paras (Pokémon)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Paras.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.