Paper doll (disambiguation)
Paper doll is a figure cut out of paper.
Paper doll or paper dolls may also refer to:
- "Paper Doll" (song), a 1943 song by the Mills Brothers
- "Paper Doll" (Fleetwood Mac song), a 1992 song by Fleetwood Mac from 25 Years – The Chain
- "Paper Doll", a 1992 song by P.M. Dawn from Of the Heart, of the Soul and of the Cross: The Utopian Experience
- "Paper Dolls", a 2000 song by Kylie Minogue released as a B-side to her single "Spinning Around"
- "Paper Doll", a 2013 song by John Mayer from Paradise Valley
- Paperdoll (EP), an EP by the heavy metal band Kittie
- The Paper Dolls, a children's book by Julia Donaldson