|Elevation||45 m (148 ft)|
|• Official||Bengali, Kokborok, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
It has an average elevation of 45 metres above sea level. The town is connected to Dharmanagar and Kailasahar with metalled roads. It can be accessed from the capital city of Agartala via Dharmanagar town.  Panisagar is 120 km from Agartala.
National Highway 108 originates from Panisagar and extends up to Aizawl in Mizoram. The nearest airport is the Aizawl Airport which 74 km and as has a railway station called Panisagar railway station which lies on Silchar–Sabroom section. Main rail head is Silchar railway station which is 101 km from Panisagar.
- Regional College of Physical Education, Panisagar
- Kendriya Vidyalaya, Panisagar
- Holy Cross School, Panisagar
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Panisagar
- "India's 'fantastic' broadband project that you should know about – Tech2". Archived from the original on 30 October 2013. Retrieved 20 September 2017.
- Government of Tripura
- "Census of India 2001: Data from the 2001 Census, including cities, villages and towns (Provisional)". Census Commission of India. Archived from the original on 16 June 2004. Retrieved 1 November 2008.
- [ https://www.latestly.com/elections/assembly-elections/tripura/2018/panisagar/]
- Start and end points of National Highways Archived 2009-04-10 at the Library of Congress Web Archives
|This article related to a location in the Indian state of Tripura is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|