The following are the Telugu Pancha Kaavyas, the five great books of Telugu literature.
- Amuktamaalyada - Krishnadevaraya, 16th-century king-poet and patron of Telugu literature.
- Manu Charitra or Swaarochisha Manu Sambhavam - Allasani Peddana, a poet in the court of Krishnadevaraya.
- Panduranga Maahaatmyam - Tenali Ramakrishna, a poet in the court of Krishnadevaraya.
- Vasu Charitra - Ramarajabhushanudu, a poet in the court of late 16th-century king Tirumala Deva Raya, son-in-law of Krishnadevaraya.
- Vijaya Vilaasamu - Chemakura Venkata Kavi, a poet in the court of the early 17th-century Raghunatha Nayak.
- "Allasani Peddana". vedapanditulu.net. Archived from the original on 4 August 2012. Retrieved 1 March 2008.
- Sonti, Venkata Suryanarayana Rao. "Panchakavyas in Telugu Literature". mihira.com. Archived from the original on 3 May 2005. Retrieved 2 March 2008.
- D.Anjaneyulu, Glimpses of Telugu Literature: Leaders and Landmarks, Writers Workshop, 1987, pp 145
- Various, Indian Literature, Sahitya Akademi, 1957, pp 88,89