This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Pampa Ilusión (Illusion of Pampa) is a Chilean telenovela produced by TVN. It was written by Víctor Carrasco, Larissa Contreras, María José Galleguillos and Alexis Moreno. Directed by Vicente Sabatini.
|Directed by||Vicente Sabatini|
|Opening theme||"Y tenía un lunar" (Felipe Casas)|
|Country of origin||Chile|
|No. of episodes||114|
|First shown in||Atacama Desert, 2001|
The owner of this office is Mr. William Clark (Héctor Noguera), an English-born businessman despot whose sole purpose is to live his last years in peace. But this is prevented by the arrival of his daughter Agnes (Claudia di Girolamo), a doctor who is not known for having out of his life when he was just a newborn, just for being women. She will come to discover the reasons for the exile and humiliation suffered by his mother thirty years before, and to find out all the details take a double life: by day disguised as a man and calls himself "Dr. Florencio Aguirre" night takes its true personality as Agnes Clark.
Under the shadow of William, lives Manuel (Francisco Melo), his son (and unknowingly, younger brother of Agnes), a weak and insecure, that will make everything possible so that your father did not learn of the terrible economic situation Illusion Pampa lives, he will spend life trying to please his father, who treats it as useless.
Then there is Jose Miguel Inostroza (Francisco Reyes), Clark's right arm, an exemplary employee who will do what your employer tells you, even things that should not be. Obedience of this is affected by the arrival of Agnes, who falls in love.
- Héctor Noguera as Mr. William Clark.
- Claudia di Girolamo as Inés Clark - Dr. Florencio Aguirre.
- Francisco Reyes as José Miguel Inostroza.
- Francisco Melo as Manuel Clark.
- Delfina Guzmán as Mercedes Jorquera.
- Luis Alarcón as Emilio Fuenzalida.
- Violeta Vidaurre as Amanda Jorquera.
- Eduardo Barril as Ángel Montes.
- Marés González as Elena Moncada.
- Alfredo Castro as Eulogio Martínez.
- Consuelo Holzapfel as Asunción Echeñique.
- Francisca Imboden as Isidora Fuenzalida.
- Blanca Lewin as Clara Montes.
- Antonia Zegers as Carmen Montes.
- Álvaro Espinoza as Ricardo Fuenzalida.
- Ricardo Fernández as Maximiliano Subercaseaux.
- Tamara Acosta as Clementina Paita.
- Álvaro Morales as Melchor López - Gaspar López.
- Juan Falcón as Alberto Quispe.
- Amparo Noguera as Elisa Pereira.
- Néstor Cantillana as Tobías Pincheira.
- Claudia Cabezas as María Paita.
- Claudio González as Rómulo Verdugo.
- José Soza as Ivo Yutronic.
- Luz Jiménez as Lourdes Santana.
- Ximena Rivas as Julia Méndez.
- Pablo Schwartz as Serafin Gálvez.
- Erto Pantoja as Aparicio Meza.
- Óscar Hernández as Tomás Navarro.
- Carmen Disa Gutiérrez as Domitila Faúndez.
- Rodrigo Pérez as Arsenio Valle.
- Roxana Campos as Laura Fortuna.
- Sergio Hernández as Benito Valencia.
- Alessandra Guerzoni as Miss Emily Thomas Scott.
- Mauricio Inzunza as Carlos González.
- Daniela Lhorente as Libertad Navarro.
- Felipe Ríos as Luciano Pereira.
- María José Necochea as Esperanza Mardones.
- Eduardo Soto as Macario Ortega.
- Mireya Véliz as Bristela Monardes.
- Héctor Aguilar as Mario Weng.