Palit Microsystems, Ltd. is a Taiwanese-based company, founded in 1988. It is known for exclusive manufacturing of graphic cards on the basis of NVIDIA & ATI graphic chipsets. Palit's factories are found in China, while the offices are in Taipei (Taiwan), a logistics center in Hong Kong, and branch office in Germany.
|Founder||Li Shilong (李世隆)|
Number of employees
|< 3000 (2006)|
Palit Microsystems runs two major brands, Palit, and Gainward, which target different global markets, and other brands like Daytona, Galaxy (GALAX), Vivkoo, Yuan, KFA2, and XpertVision. It also contract-manufactures graphics cards for other companies. In 2013 Palit Microsystems surpassed ASUSTek, becoming the biggest graphics card vendor by volume. Palit Microsystems' monthly maximum capacity reaches 1,200,000 units. As of 2011 Palit's production share was about at 20–25% of world market of graphics solutions.[buzzword] In the same time on the Russian market Palit had more than 40%, in Ukraine – about 30%.
- "Palit – About US".
- "Top graphics card vendor is a company you've probably never heard of - News - Geek.com".
- "Palit and PC Partner Beat ASUS in Graphics Card Market Share".
- "Производителей видеокарт скоро станет меньше?".
- На долю Palit Microsystems приходится, по разным оценкам, от 20 до 25 процентов мирового рынка дискретных графических решений. На российском рынке, по последним данным, у нас более 40%, на Украине — около 30%(in Russian)
- "Graphics-card maker Gainward sells brand to Palit". Tom's Hardware. 2 February 2005. Retrieved 8 March 2015.