Pali Momi Medical Center is a nonprofit hospital located in Waimalu, West Oʻahu. It has 118 beds, and has a full range of services, including an interventional cardiac catheterization lab, CT scan and MRI services, and the state's first Retina Center. Pali Momi's emergency services division employs a team triage method, and is the only hospital in Hawaii to do so. It also has a simulation lab to further train their staff.
|Pali Momi Medical Center|
|Location||Waimalu, Oahu, Hawaii, United States|
|Network||Hawaii Pacific Health|
|Lists||Hospitals in Hawaii|
- "American Hospital Directory - Pali Momi Medical Center (120026) - Free Profile". www.ahd.com. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- "Maui Now: 2 Hawaiian Hospitals Receive Award of Excellence". Maui Now | 2 Hawaiian Hospitals Receive Award of Excellence. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- "THE THIRTIETH LEGISLATURE APPLICATION FOR GRANTS" (PDF). January 17, 2019. Retrieved May 27, 2019.
- Hrushka, Anna (December 27, 2018). "Pali Momi Medical Center opens simulation education lab". www.bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2019-05-28.
- "Hawaii Pacific Health Will Rebrand Aiea Facility as 'Pali Momi Medical Center'". Hawaii Reporter. 2010-07-29. Retrieved 2019-05-28.