Pablo Miyazawa is a Brazilian journalist. He is the editor-in-chief of Rolling Stone Brasil since 2006 and, since 2015, of IGN Brasil, which he also helped to found. He has worked for magazines such as Nintendo World, EGM Brasil, Herói and Pokémon Club; at Conrad Editora, and he maintained his own website Gamer.br at IG between 2006 and 2011. He has published material at Folha de S.Paulo, Superinteressante, Set and MTV.
His career started as a Powerline in Gradiente Entertainment (Brazilian representative of Nintendo) - a "powerline" was a person who provided tips for videogames via telephone. In 2015, he founded the Brazilian IGN, focused on videogames.
- Scampini, Monica Dinah. "Pablo Miyazawa: uma aula de jornalismo". Central de ex-alunos. Site oficial da PUC-SP. Archived from the original on 24 May 2015. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- "Perfil". Gamer.br. IG. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- "Sobre o autor". Blog do Pablo Miyazawa. UOL Entretenimento. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- Folter, Regiane (15 October 2011). "Perfil – Pablo Miyazawa". Jornal Jr. UNESP. Archived from the original on 24 May 2015. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- Miyazawa, Pablo (23 February 2015). "Chegamos! Seja bem-vindo ao IGN Brasil". IGN Brasil. IGN. Retrieved 24 May 2015.
- "Maior portal de games do mundo anuncia profissionais da equipe editorial brasileira". Portal Imprensa. UOL. 30 January 2015. Retrieved 24 May 2015.