Pablo Díaz (footballer, born 1971)
|Full name||Pablo Javier Díaz Stalla|
|Date of birth||5 August 1971|
|Place of birth||Buenos Aires, Argentina|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|1990||Sporting Gijón B||7||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina to a Spanish father who moved to the country in search of work, and an Argentine mother, Díaz played professionally in Spain, amassing La Liga totals of 330 games and six goals over the course of 13 seasons for Sporting de Gijón and Real Zaragoza. He made his debut in the competition with the former on 23 September 1990, coming on as a late substitute in a 3–1 home win against Athletic Bilbao, and scored his first league goal in the following campaign, against the same rival and also at the El Molinón (3–2 victory).
- Robledo, Víctor Manuel (16 May 2017). "La vida entre dos tierras del exrojiblanco Pablo" [Life between two lands of former red-and-white Pablo]. El Comercio (in Spanish). Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- Cabranes, Ángel (26 February 2011). "Corazón rojiblanco y pasado maño" [Red-and-white heart and maño past]. La Nueva España (in Spanish). Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "El Sporting no vence al Athletic en El Molinón desde 1991" [Sporting do not beat Athletic at the El Molinón since 1991]. La Nueva España (in Spanish). 10 March 2010. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- Ortego, Enrique (1 July 2001). "Zaragoza, no hay quinta Copa mala" [Zaragoza, no such thing as a bad fifth Cup]. ABC (in Spanish). Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- Hall, Andy (18 March 2004). "Galletti gives Zaragoza glory". UEFA. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- Pablo Díaz at BDFutbol