PSE Archery, Inc. is a privately owned American archery supply company which has developed, designed, and manufactured bows, arrows, and other equipment since 1971. The company was founded by Pete Shepley in Mahomet, Illinois, and has its corporate headquarters in Tucson, Arizona.  PSE Archery is one of the leading bow, crossbow and flowbow manufacturers in the world, its products are widely used in many fields including hunting and sports.
PSE, short for Precision Shooting Equipment, was founded by Pete Shepley, a product engineer of Magnavox, as a part-time pursuit. Shepley was a specialist in creating archery equipment and created the company in 1971 to help this interest. PSE was one of five companies to have produced the first compound bows and is reputed for a number of patented innovations in this industry.
PSE is known for producing high performance bows, in 2014 the Full Throttle was introduced and is the current fastest bow on the market, IBO speeds of 370 fps.
- "Precision Shooting Equipment, Inc.: CEO and Executives - Businessweek". www.bloomberg.com. Retrieved 2016-08-24.
- Bill and Sherry Krenz, Always a Vsionary, Inside Archery, January 2003
- "PSE Announces Retirement of Regional Sales Manager Jim Landrum; pro-staffer David Alligood Stepping into the Position". Retrieved 2016-08-24.
- PSE's 19 Year Old Perkins Wins FITA World Archery Championship, The Outdoor Wire
- "Chasing Speed: Fastest Compound Bows | Outdoor Life". Retrieved 2016-08-24.