The route PR-CV 100 is a short-distance footpath of the Valencian Community (Spain) that goes from Ròtova (Valencia) to the Monastery of Sant Jeroni de Cotalba, in Alfauir (Valencia), crossing different natural places and monuments, saws, rivers, etc., all of them of great landscape and cultural interest.
|PR-CV 100 Rotova's Paths|
|Length||12.4 km (7.7 mi)|
|Use||Hiking, Mountain biking|
|Highest point||600 m (2,000 ft)|
|Sights||Historical center of Ròtova|
Historical center of Alfauir
Gothic aqueduct of the Monastery of Sant Jeroni de Cotalba
Monastery of Sant Jeroni de Cotalba
Palace of the Counts of Ròtova
Alto del Águila
Valley of Marchuquera
Falconera and Ador saws
|Map of the PR-CV 100|
The official name of the route PR-CV 100 is "Rotova's Paths - The ways of the Marchuquera Saw". The route was promoted by the "Centre Excursioniste de Ròtova" and authorized by the Federation of Mountain's Sports and Climbing of the Valencian Community (FEMECV).
- Distance: 12,400 km.
- Time: 5 hours.
- Difficulty: Middle.
- Maximum altitude: 600 m.
- Type: Circular.
- Ghotic aqueduct of the Monastery of Sant Jeroni de Cotalba
- Monastery of Sant Jeroni de Cotalba
- Fountain Galerías
- Horno de cal
- La Esclusa
- El Picayo
- Alto del Águila
- Fountain Barreño
- La Coveta
The route possesses a variant from "Fuente Galerías" (Galerias Fountain) to the Borró castle and since "Fuente de Borró" (Borró Fountain) to Rótova (1 hour).
Places of interestEdit
The whole route is marked by both horizontal lines white and yellow, typical of the short-distance footpath.
- Refuge Casa dels Garcies (Centre Excursioniste de Ròtova)
- La Font del Llop (Terrateig)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to PR-CV 100.|
- PR-CV 100 at FEMECV (in Spanish)
- Consejería de Medio Ambiente de la Generalidad Valenciana (in Spanish)
- Website of the Monastery of Sant Jeroni de Cotalba (in English and Spanish)
- PR-CV 100: Ways of Ròtova (in Spanish)
- Documents of the PR-CV 100 on TopWalk.net (in Spanish)
- Map and comments about the route PR-CV 100 (in Spanish)