The Professional Footballers' Association Scotland (PFA Scotland) is the association for professional footballers in Scotland. It had been known as the Scottish Professional Footballers' Association (SPFA), but that organisation was dissolved and replaced by PFA Scotland in 2007. PFA Scotland is affiliated to the (English) Professional Footballers' Association and the worldwide union FIFPro. The SPFA used to be affiliated to the GMB union.
As of 2021, Fraser Wishart (chief executive) and Tony Higgins (president) were two of the principal officers of the organisation, while former players Craig Beattie and Chris Higgins were among the administrative staff, with Stuart Lovell among its former employees. Active players who have served as chairman of the committee include Jack Ross, John Rankin and Liam Craig.
- Greig, Martin. Fraser Wishart is promising a new kind of players union Archived 2009-03-02 at the Wayback Machine, The Herald, 5 July 2007.
- Our National Player Associations | Scotland | PFA Scotland, FIFPro; retrieved 5 February 2021
- New players union eyes TV cash, eufootball.biz, 6 July 2007.
- Meet The Team, PFA Scotland; retrieved 5 February 2021
- PFA boss welcomes initiative to help players with mental health issues, Planet Radio, 30 August 2016
- Scottish Football Association surprised by calls for more research into artificial pitches, The Herald, 12 February 2016
- Newport, Andy (26 February 2013). "John Rankin appointed as PFA Scotland chairman". The Scotsman. Johnston Publishing. Retrieved 5 February 2021.
- Jack Ross keen to write a thrilling new chapter in Sunderland’s history, Louise Taylor, The Guardian, 1 August 2018
- Gambling 'rife in Scottish football', says PFA Scotland chairman John Rankin, BBC Sport, 28 April 2017
- Listen to players on reconstruction, says St Johnstone star Liam Craig, Sean Hamilton, The Courier, 28 April 2020
- Management Committee, PFA Scotland; retrieved 5 February 2021
- Celtic dominate PFA Scotland Player of the Year award's list, The Times, 7 April 2008.
- Four Old Firm stars nominated for PFA Scotland Player of the Year award, Daily Record, 16 April 2009.