This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2020)
Parakulangara Thazathel Mohana Krishnan (Malayalam: പി.ടി.മോഹന കൃഷ്ണൻ; 27 March 1934 – 10 January 2020) was the member of the All India Congress Committee (AICC), a MLA of Ponnani constituency, and a social and political leader in Kerala. He was a member of the AICC since 1965.
P. T. Mohana Krishnan
|Born||27 March 1934|
Ponnani, Malappuram, Kerala
|Died||10 January 2020(aged 85)|
|Political party||Indian National Congress|
|Spouse(s)||Nalini Mohana Krishnan|
|Residence(s)||Ponnani, Malappuram, Kerala|
Mohana Krishnan was born on 27 March 1934 as the son of Shri K. P. Govinda Menon and Smt. Annapoorneswari Amma. He lived in Ponnani with his wife Nalini Mohana Krishnan. They had 5 children: 3 daughters, Asha Ramachandran, Hema Mohan & Sindhu Unni; and 2 sons, P. T. Sudheer Govind and P. T. Ajay Mohan, who is an active politician.
- Chairman and vice president of Kerala State Bamboo Corporation.
- MLA, Ponnani (Assembly constituency).
- K.P.C.C. Executive committee, Member, Vice President and Acting President of Malappuram D.C.C.
- Chairman - United Democratic Front, Malappuram District
- Chairman - Guruvayoor Devaswom Managing Committee.
- "Members - Kerala Legislature". www.niyamasabha.org. Retrieved 8 November 2020.
- "Recovery of the Sacred Ornament Brings Relief to Mohanakrishnan". The Indian Express. Ponnani, India. 26 April 2014. Retrieved 26 April 2014.