This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article is missing information about the film's reception.April 2015)(
Overhill is a 2013 British horror thriller film, directed by Will Hutchinson and starring Lorna Beckett. The story focuses on Londoner, Rebecca, who takes Overhill cottage in Pendeen as a quiet and secluded place to get her novel finished. She quickly finds that the locals know more about her than she anticipated, and peace is in short supply.
|Directed by||Will Hutchinson|
|Produced by||Holly Barringer|
|Written by||Leo Whetter|
|Music by||Joe Lewis|
This article needs a plot summary. (April 2015)
The film had its worldwide premiere at the East End Film Festival on Thursday 27 June 2013, followed by a question-and-answer session with director Will Hutchinson, writer Leo Whetter and Guardian journalist David Stubbs.
- "Frighteningly cheap: £600 horror movie stars at festival", Evening Standard, 26 June 2013, retrieved 5 July 2013.
- Purton, Michael (13 June 2013), "£600 horror movie chosen for film festival", Gloucestershire Echo, retrieved 5 July 2013.
- Barrie, Josh (19 June 2013), "Penwith village and its residents to appear in film premiering in London", www.thisiscornwall.co.uk, retrieved 5 July 2013.
- "Overhill", East End Film Festival, retrieved 5 July 2013,
A taut, impressive debut that mixes social realism with a hint of Straw Dogs, this is a film that turns on the ironic statement: Welcome To Cornwall.
- "Questions and answers", www.overhillmovie.co.uk, retrieved 5 July 2013.