Ouleymata Sarr (born 8 October 1995) is a French women's footballer.
Sarr playing for PSG in 2015
|Date of birth||8 October 1995|
|Place of birth||Évreux, France|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22 April 2019|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 16 August 2018
Sarr was born in Évreux, where she played football with boys until the age of 13, before she stopped playing for two years. In 2014, Sarr was called up to the France U19 team, and later to the U20 team for the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women's World Cup. Sarr scored a goal in a group stage match against Costa Rica. Sarr scored for Paris Saint Germain in the 2014-15 Champions League against Frankfurt. Prior to the 2017-18 season, Sarr transferred from Paris Saint-Germain to Lille OSC. She had played at PSG for four seasons. Sarr scored a hat-trick on debut for Lille. In October 2017, Sarr scored the opening goal for France in a match against Ghana. France won the match 8-0.
- "Cinq choses à savoir sur Ouleymata Sarr, l'attaquante de l'équipe de France". L'Equipe (in French). 5 July 2017. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- Courdrais, Frederic (5 July 2017). "FÉMININES : OULEYMATA SARR S'ENGAGE AU LOSC". Lille OSC (in French). Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "France 5-1 Costa Rica". FIFA. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- Okleji, Oluwashina (27 October 2017). "Ghana Black Queens coach defiant despite 8-0 loss". BBC Sport. Retrieved 18 December 2017.
- "Les Nordistes Amandine Henry et Ouleymata Sarr participent au festival des Bleues face au Ghana". La Voix du Nord (in French). 24 October 2017. Retrieved 18 December 2017.