This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2020)
Otocadoll (オトカドール, Otoka dōru) is a Japanese arcade game created by Konami. The game consists on magical idols known as a "Dolls" who gather energy through the rhythm of songs, which is used to defeat rivals or monsters. To play it the User is required to have a ticket that will identify them as an idol. It was released on March 13, 2015 and is currently in its 3rd-4th year. Periodically, new songs, outfits, and characters are released.
|Release||March 13, 2015|
The objective of the game is to gain the most energy to change ranges and battle the various rivals that appear throughout the levels. To do this the Player will gain various outfit pieces or items to make accessories to power their Idol up. When the user has powered enough, they will have some attack options to decide which one to use and cause damage to the rival. The bigger the attack is, more energy will be used.
There are also options to change character's color scheme, coords, accessories, weapons, and songs. Rival Characters can also be unlocked and used in battle.
- Ai (あい, Ai)
- A bright sweetheart with full of energy. She is compassionate and remains hopeful against all odds that everything will work out, and she's nothing but kind to others. She loves anything irresistibly cute and can be a little absent-minded sometimes, and she is shown to enjoy baking-although she is only capable of making the food look good, and anyone who eats it usually gets sick. Her favorite brand is Heart Parade and her theme color is pink. She uses staffs as her weapon.
- Sunny (サニー, Sanī)
- A little-sister type known for her bright disposition and large sweet tooth. Sunny is friendly and always has a smile on her face. She has a preference for anything pop-ish and likes western inspired outfits. Her favorite brand is Candy Toxic and her theme color is yellow and orange. Her weapon is the hammer.
- Seina (セイナ, Seina)
- An idolized girl who many girls strive to be more like. She is perfect and known for having an equally perfect pitch, and she is very lady-like with an air of refinement. But she is also quiet and humble, and she keeps to herself. She has a very well put together lifestyle. Her favorite brand is Marguerite Crown and her theme color alternates between blue and green. Her weapon is a book.
- Rose (ローズ, Rōzu)
- A cool-looking beauty filled with elegance and sophistication. She loves beauty products and she collects makeup and nail polish. Her smooth, graceful movements match her sexy, grown-up style. Her favorite brand is Desert Rose and her theme color is purple. She normally uses a hand fan or wand as a weapon.
- Lyrica (リリカ, Ririka)
- Lyrica is knowledgeable when it comes to music, her main interest along with challenging puzzle games. A pretty and cool type, she is always willing to help and like her style she thinks fast and ahead. Her favorite brand is Sci-Fi Girl and Her theme color is light blue. Her weapon is often depicted as a sword or fan.
- Coco (ココ, Koko)
- Refined, quiet, and princess-like. Coco is a delicate girl with a cute and sweet personality. She possesses an innocent, fairy-tale wonder. She enjoys drinking black tea and collecting stuffed animals. Her favorite brand is Minette and her theme color is peach. Her weapon changes between a fan or wand.
- "『オトカドール』は楽曲に拘り抜いたガールズゲームの進化形だ！ 制作者が語る『オトカドール』の魅力と未来" (in Japanese). Animate. December 30, 2015.
- "「オトカドール」，アイドルユニット「フェニックス」のシングルCDが12月20日発売". 4gamer.net (in Japanese). October 20, 2017.
- "自分だけの"オトカドール"でオシャレバトル！ 『オトカドール』が順次稼動開始". Famitsu (in Japanese). March 27, 2015.
- "新作アーケードゲーム『オトカドール』設置店舗情報と最新PVが公開！【動画あり】". Famitsu (in Japanese). March 20, 2015.
- Official website(in Japanese)