Opinium Research(Redirected from Opinium Research LLP)
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (October 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Opinium is a market research and insight consultancy established on 7 September 2007 as a Limited liability partnership. Its registered headquarters are in London. Its Chief Executive is James Endersby.
|James Endersby (CEO)|
The agency works across five practice areas:
- Brand & Communications
- Product & Service Development
- Stakeholder Research
- Thought Leadership
- Market Understanding
In 2017 Opinium won the 'Best Place to Work' Award at the Market Research Society Awards for the second year in a row. Opinium are also ranked the 9th Best Place to Work in the UK (SME), and ranked 2nd for the Best Workplace for Women.
It is chiefly known in the UK for its full service insight consultancy for clients ranging from Direct Line Insurance, Itsu, Moneysupermarket, Next, Amnesty International, Santander to the London School of Economics and Canderel. The company has an online consumer community of 41,000 UK consumers and various B2B research panels. The agency also works in the political space and conducts monthly political polls on behalf of The Observer, The Guardian's Sunday editions. Opinium's most recent success in political polling came at the 2016 EU Referendum where they were the only agency to predict the eventual outcome with the smallest error. As well as political surveys, Opinium also explore topical social and political issues. Their annual Multicultural Britain report helps explore and uncover feelings towards multiculturalism. The 2017 report was supported by Labour MP, Chuka Ummuna.
Political Poll archiveEdit
The company has freely available political voting intention polls on their website along with results from regular surveys conducted on current and topical events.
- "WebCHeck - Select and Access Company Information". Wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2013-01-14.
- "James Endersby, Author at Opinium". Opinium. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Practice Areas - Opinium". Opinium. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Best Place to Work: Opinium Research | Feature". Research Live. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "UK's Best Workplaces: Small Category - Great Place to Work® UK - Building and recognising successful workplaces". www.greatplacetowork.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "UK's Best Workplaces for Women: Small Category - Great Place to Work® UK - Building and recognising successful workplaces". www.greatplacetowork.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Client List - Opinium". Opinium. Retrieved 2018-10-26.
- "About Us". Opinium. 2013-01-14.
- "Observer/Opinium Polls". BBC News. 2009-07-10. Retrieved 2010-09-16.
- "Performance of the polls in the EU referendum".
- "Multiculturalism in post-Referendum Britain - Opinium". Opinium. 2017-04-07. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Register of MRS Company Partners – Full A-Z Listing | Market Research Society | Market Research Society". Market Research Society. Retrieved 2018-10-25.
- "Officers / Members". The British Polling Council. Retrieved 2017-11-18.
- "Election Polling Centre". opinium. Retrieved 2013-01-14.