|Founded||March 4, 2019|
|Simeon Patrick Kyei|
Mensan Adeboke Affambi
Managing Director and CEO
|Products||Loans, savings, checking, investments, debit cards, credit cards, mortgages|
|Total assets||GHS:1.22 billion (approx. US$215 million) (Q1:2020)|
Number of employees
It was created by the merger of the erstwhile Omni Bank Ghana Limited and BSIC Ghana Bank Limited.
The headquarters of the bank and its main branch, are located at C9/14 Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Dzorwulu, in the city of Accra, Ghana's capital. As of April 2020, the geographical coordinates of OmniBSIC Bank's headquarters are:05°36'31.0"N, 0°12'31.0"W (Latitude:5.608611; Longitude:-0.208611).
OmniBSIC Bank Ghana Limited is a retail bank that serves large corporations, small and medium enterprises, individuals and non-governmental organisations in Ghana. As of March 2019, the bank's total assets were GHS:1.22 billion (approx. US$215 million), with shareholders' equity of in excess of GHS:400 million (approx. US$70 million). At that time, the bank served over 125,000 customers at 46 brick-and mortar branches and employed 614 permanent staff members.
In September 2017, the Bank of Ghana directed all universal banks in Ghana to raise their minimum capital reserves from GHS:120 million (US$22.8 million) to GHS:400 million (US$73.4 million). Institutions that couldn't raise the funds internally or from shareholders, could (a) merge (b) exit the Ghanaian banking business (Bank of Baroda (Ghana)) (c) downsize to a savings and loan institution or (c) consolidate (Consolidated Bank Ghana).
OmniBank Ghana and Sahel Sahara Bank (BSIC) decided to merge to form OmniBSIC Bank Ghana Limited, effective 4 March 2020. 
The bank's headquarters are located at: C9/14 Olusegun Obasanjo Way, Dzorwulu, Accra. The bank maintains a networked chain of 46 branches in major urban areas of the country.
Simeon Patrick Kyei is the chairman of the board of directors. Mensan Adeboke Affambi serves as the chief executive officer of the bank.
- Bank of Ghana (9 April 2020). "Bank of Ghana: Licensed Banks, Representative Offices And Their Registered Offices In Ghana". Accra: Bank of Ghana. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- Jospong Group (4 March 2020). "OmniBank, Sahel Sahara Become OmniBSIC Bank". Accra: Jospong Group. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- Google (9 April 2020). "Location of the Headquarters of OmniBSIC Bank Ghana Limited" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- Suleiman Mustapha & Maxwell Akalaare Adombila (2 August 2018). "Consolidated Bank Ltd takes over assets of 5 collapsed banks". Daily Graphic (Ghana). Accra. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- Peace FM Online (4 March 2020). "OmniBank And Sahel Sahara Bank Merge To Form OMNIBSIC Bank Ghana Limited". Accra: Peace FM Online. Retrieved 9 April 2020.
- 3news.com (4 March 2020). "Omnibank completes merger with Sahel Sahara without immediate job losses". Accra: Ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 9 April 2020.