|Born||December 11, 1994|
|Occupation||Actor, model, rapper|
Olumide attended King's College, Lagos and the University of Lagos. He recently graduated from Babcock University in June 2017. Olumide commenced his acting career at the age of six with the television series Everyday People. He is also known for his role as 'Tari' in the Africa Magic Series ‘The Johnsons’. He starred in other television series such as The Patriot, The Men In Her Life, Hammer, Stolen Waters and New Son. Olumide portrayed the character ‘Weki’ in Mtv Base's Shuga series, seasons 3 and 4. He is also a television presenter. Olumide has won several awards including the "Mr. Popularity" prize in the Model of Africa 2012 contest, the "Nollywood Revelation of The Year" award at the Scream Awards 2014 and "The Most Promising Youth Actor" award at Ping Awards 2014. He won the Most Promising actor in the 2015 Best of Nollywood Awards and Best Supporting actor for his role in the Soldier's Story in the 2016 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards.
- Coco Anetor-Sokei (June 20, 2016). "The Next Generation of Nollywood". The Guardian. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- Joe Agbro Jr (July 12, 2015). "I can't count the number of classes I've missed–OLUMIDE OWORU". The Nation. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- "I Do Music As A Side Project…Olumide Oworu". Vanguard Allure. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- "Olumide Oworu as crash kid". 8 bars and a clef. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- "Nollywood Actor Olumide Oworu Describes His First Time On Set Of Shuga With Tiwa Savage". Pulse TV on YouTube. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- Lola Okusanmi. "Ready for More Shuga? More Characters, More Angst, More Drama as Show Hits 4th Season". Premium Times. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- "Meet the Cast". MTV Shuga. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- Olumide Oworu: Actor talks "Shuga," acting, balancing school and work, AMVCA nomination. The Pulse. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- Chidumga Izuzu (January 18, 2016). "I like how I can look back on my life and see progression," actor talks AMVCA nomination". Pulse. Retrieved July 20, 2016.
- ""It Was Sad Being Alone Without Motherly Love…"! Watch Maheeda's Interview on Avante TV's "The Scene"". Bella Naija. Retrieved July 20, 2016.